If you would like to be considered for a place at one of our events, please fill in the application form by clicking on the apply button which will take you to our application form for our 2019 dates.
We have space at present for 16 tables. Please be aware WE DO NOT SUPPLY TABLES.
- Stall costs start from £38
- You must provide your own table. You will be expected to provide your own. If you ARE struggling for a table please do let us know. We may have some available. We will not be able to give these out automatically.
The Coffee House venue is up a small set of stairs. If you will need assistance getting a table and stock upstairs please let us know as we may be able to assist you
-We have 4ft, 5ft, 6ft spaces. If you do need a larger space. Please do let us know and we can discuss your requirements.
- Your entire stall must not be over size booked in length, this includes any rails and/or furniture items.
- Set up from 10am, Event from 11am till 4pm, pack up between 4 and 5pm.
- You MUST NOT pack up before the event has finished at 4pm.
-Chairs will be provided.
So do you think you have what it takes to be part of our events?
For each event this is the minimum that will happen:
A facebook event will be set up.
Stallholders should promote the event on their own social networking pages or websites (if they have them) and help promote the event by any other means they think may help create footfall to the event, including getting involved in any competitions MoC create. Active help in promoting the event is noted and will be taken into consideration when choosing stalls for events
Event will be listed on relevant council websites and local ‘what’s on’ websites where available.
Press releases will be sent to the local press and radio, Press and Journal and STV
Other marketing such as leaflet dropping and emails to local businesses will also happen for some events.
Full terms and conditions will be sent to successful applicants.
The nearest parking for the venue is the Trinity Centre, Bon Accord Centre or College Street car parks. We are open 11am - 4pm with an hour either side for stall holders to set up and clear down.